Multifamily Mortgage lending
Real estate lending has been Greystone’s core business for over two decades. From our roots as a workout specialist for distressed FHA loans, we have continuously expanded our capabilities to become a full-service multifamily housing and healthcare facility lender.
Greystone is here to help you and we look forward to providing you with out-of-the-box and creative solutions for your financing, no matter the size of the transaction or the degree of complexity.
Our national team of professionals has built strong, collaborative relationships with Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and HUD, enabling us to move quickly to help you achieve your financing needs and avoid costly delays.
Greystone’s capital markets expertise enables us to deliver competitive pricing and superior execution, getting you the most cost-effective results.
- Out of more than 2,900 Federal Housing Administration (FHA) multifamily/healthcare loan originators in the United States, we are the largest in 2012 based on volume originated. We are the market leader in restructuring defaulted FHA multifamily loans.
- We are the highest producing small loan lender for Fannie Mae.
- Our total loan origination volume was approximately $3.4 billion in 2012.
- Our loan servicing and asset management company manages more than $12 billion of multifamily, healthcare and other commercial loans.
- Standard & Poor’s has ranked us in their highest category as a commercial loan servicer.
- We are a buyer of FHA insured loans, AAA rated municipal bonds and other debt securities for our own account.
- We are the largest buyer of troubled/defaulted FHA insured multifamily loans in the United States, having restructured more than $2.5 billion of loans.
Subscribe to our