Lending - Fannie Mae - $107M
Greystone provided $106,918,000 in Fannie Mae Delegated Underwriting and Servicing (DUS®) loans for the acquisition of six multifamily properties in Texas. The loans were originated by Rob Russell, a Managing Director at Greystone, for Intercapital Group of Chicago.
The properties, which total 1711 residential units, include:
- Wimbledon in Lewisville, TX
- Greenwood Creek in Benbrook, TX
- Catalina Apartments in Lewisville, TX
- Summer Gate Apartments in Irving, TX
- Oaks of Lewisville in Lewisville, TX
- Parc Plaza Apartments in Euliss, TX
Terms of the Fannie Mae loans included 10 years, 30-year amortization and 3 years of interest-only.
“We are pleased to have had the opportunity to leverage our deep Fannie Mae lending experience and knowledge of the Texas market on behalf of the borrower, and look forward to helping them continue to add value to their portfolio,” said Joe Mosley, Executive Managing Director and head of Agency lending at Greystone.